Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Girls Modern Yellow & Gray Room


Slowly but surely it's finally done... or so I thought. It's been 2 years now since I set out to paint and decorate my girls room. Now I've decided to just scrap it all and start over again. So here is my attempt to document where we started, where we are now and where we hope to end:)

Before

Beige to grey.... first photo wall that was later replaced with a magnet board

Prepping the walls to paint a pattern above the beds

hours later...

Voila! a darker shade of grey

Goodwill Find...Before
After many decorative uses around the house

Now functions as a magnet board

Photo wall with both their initials



3 comments:

  1. How do you follow? i just liked,and subscribed via RSS. what ever that means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this room. Can you tell me a source for the neat chandelier? Is it carved wood?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback!